524 Locust Place Sewickley, Pa 15143
- built in 1860’s
- original features: plaster crown moldings, doors & trim, marble mantels, shutters
- approx. 2000 sq. ft.
- lot size approx.
- front porch and fenced back yard
- prime C-2 location in boutique shopping district: within 1 block of starbucks, salons, women’s fashion, jewelry, cafes, bistros, and more
- centered in area being redeveloped along Centennial, Division and Locust
- main thoroughfare from hospital to business district especially during community events
- currently rents for 21 a sq. ft.