- established 1993
- a lifestyle marketplace located in an 1860’s Italianate house offering anything and everything for the home and garden including fresh flowers & plants…
- 524 Locust Place Sewickley, Pa 15143
- Italianate frame structure built in 1860’s
- original features: plaster crown moldings, doors & trim, marble mantels, shutters, windows
- approx. 2000 sq. ft.
- fenced back yard
- prime C-2 location in boutique shopping district: within 1 block of starbucks, several high end salons, eating establishments, clothing, jewelry and more.
- quaint upscale business district within minutes of Pittsburgh, Warrendale, Gibsonia, and other fast growing, high income communities.
- centered in area being redeveloped along Centennial, Division and Locust
- fresh flowers and plants:
- faux flowers and plants:
- everyday home & garden merchandise with heavy seasonal themes:
- winter - spring: garden and outdoor living themes
- fall - early winter: seasonal decor and holiday themes
- 20% corporate executives, ex and current professional athletes
- 80% anyone and everyone else
- 51% of sales from sewickley
- 49% from surrounding areas and the rest of the world
- flower & plant sales and design: online, phone, walk in
- home & garden decor and installation: phone, walk in
- retail sales: primarily walk in, phone and online growing